Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cruisers in Iraq Update #1

Just thought I would post a little eye candy I came across in Northern Iraq today. Best of all, not a bit of rust on this beauty :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I will post new cruisers every once in a while.

There are a shit load of cruisers here, everything including 40's, 45's, 60's, 62's............you get the idea.

Cheers,

tp

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

HOLEY BIG ASS GUN MOUNTS..... can i have 2 please :D :D :beer:

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Who is the dude sitting on the hood? Don't recognize him without the shaggy beard....:D

Charles

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
TOM -- WTF are you thinking? I know you had a good time in Pakinstan, but just had to go back and check out more cruisers?

See some of us our content to READ "Who needs a road" other folks need to go see the roads for themselves.

Take care Dude!

Tom :usa:

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Tom won't tell you, but I will, he won the AP award in the state of Texas last year as the top photojournalist.
UTA did a gallery showing of his images he took in Afganastan last year, I will post a link that you can search the KRT archives and see all the images of his they have used.
The only problem, is TP is an adrenilane junky, so I worry a bit when he is in situations like this.

Butch

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
If I had a choice, that is one place I would not want to be. As a matter of fact I wouldn't want to be anywhere in the middle east, cruisers or not!
Uncle Sam might have a different view point though!:skull:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah I have seen that before... its fawkin funny!!! But unlike most of you, I signed the dotted line, and now I got no say. As for the shit hittin the fan, I can kinda relate, I was in Bosnia during a pretty fawked up time!

Cheers
Tyler
:fj:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Tom,
Just make sure you bring your ugly ass home in one piece.

'course a couple nice 45's would be nice too.:D - just get home in one piece though dude.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey TP, nice to see you have time to surf POR! :flipoff2: Keep us updated and keep your head down.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think Man-a-fre has those guns and mounts on their website.......of course they are backordered and wont be in for 6 months......but if you put down a credit card - they will be glad to order you one and sell yours to someone else when it comes in.

;)

·
Registered
13,838 Posts
Is that Saddam peaking out from behind you? :D Kidding. Kinda like Where's Waldo but the Iraqi version.

You guys be safe over there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts