Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am considering selling my 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It has only had 2 owners besides me, both of which were women who never abused this jeep in any way. I purchased it in Nov of 05 in completely stock form with 104k miles on it and have since had all mods installed. It has never (not even once) been offroad! It is a 6cyl 5spd with 105k miles on it. Brand new soft top, half steel doors, ac, soundbar, catch all floor mats and locking center console. Dana 30/35 combo with 3.07 gears (moves great even with the 32's) It has the following mods and repairs done to it:

BDS 2 inch suspension lift (springs and shocks...not just spacers)
BDS rear track bar relocator
(5) 32x11.5x15 BFG All terrains
(5) Dick Cepek DC1 wheels (had a super long wait to find these super rare!)
New Bestop soft top with tinted windows
New radiator
New water pump
New brakes
New catalytic converter (with 2 yr warrantee)
Radiator was back flushed, treated, and cleaned
All fluids (antifreeze, oil, front diff, rear diff, transfer case, tranny) have been flushed and filled.

Jeep is in excellent condition and has zero problems. Everything works like it should, runs flawlessly, shifts smooth, 4wd works great, and engine is still a baby with only 105k on it. Body has only normal wear and tear and dings...no dents or rust at all. Frame is rust free as well and the jeep has never been in an accident. The interior is in excellent condition with no rips or tears or odd wear marks on anything (just one tiny ink spot 1/8 inch circle on the front pass seat). These pics were taken today after washing the jeep quickly (it's like 35 degrees out!) and it will shine up even better once it is claybared, polished, and waxed again (Just did it in Nov and it still looks great and beads up water). I have put over $2,733.18 into mods and close to another $3,000 in maintenance and a new top. Car is located in Ridgefield CT
(06877) On to the pics.

And one poser shot in my driveway :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up top for the Saturday crowd. Will deliver almost anywhere for gas to and from or plane ticket home if needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts