Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they really worth the money or can you just use spicer. I am trying to save money which is kind of hard now adays,will spicer work just as well for a serious trail rigs dana 60 axel joints( stock 6 with 4:88 ,241 case.) Thanks for all your info.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
30 or 35spline outers on the 60??

with the 4.0 I'd say you'll be safe with the spicers.

that's not to say that the spicers are "just as good as" the CTM's. not even close if you are comparing the 2.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
30 or 35spline outers on the 60??

with the 4.0 I'd say you'll be safe with the spicers.

that's not to say that the spicers are "just as good as" the CTM's. not even close if you are comparing the 2.
35 spline. The ctm's are 4 times the price! Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Are they really worth the money or can you just use spicer. I am trying to save money which is kind of hard now adays,will spicer work just as well for a serious trail rigs dana 60 axel joints( stock 6 with 4:88 ,241 case.) Thanks for all your info.
After reading this post and the other one where you're looking for bumper pics, I would do as someone suggested in that thread: Take the time to think about what you're asking.

I swear, a little common sense and you wouldn't have to ask these lame-ass questions. At least fuckin search or something, all info you want to know has already been discussed a million times..........:shaking::shaking::shaking:

·
K^2
2,786 Posts
Yes they are worth it, that is if you want to make sure you drive home after a hard trail.

you can drive home with out front shafts :flipoff2:

sorry, had to say it...

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
you can drive home with out front shafts :flipoff2:

sorry, had to say it...
Not if the broken joint takes out balljoints. :flipoff2: if you have balljoints that is...

Regardless, the CTM's are worth it...consider it an investment in trail time versus repair time. They'll pay for themselve in the long-run dollarwise, but the return will be instant when it comes to peace of mind and getting the most trails done, versus "doing the most work to get back to the trailer before sunrise the next day because of u-joint failure...CTM ALL THE WAY!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After reading this post and the other one where you're looking for bumper pics, I would do as someone suggested in that thread: Take the time to think about what you're asking.

I swear, a little common sense and you wouldn't have to ask these lame-ass questions. At least fuckin search or something, all info you want to know has already been discussed a million times..........:shaking::shaking::shaking:
Alittle common sense, Look at the pic you posted of your rig on its side!:D

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
The more of your posts I see, the more I'm convinced that you're a complete asshat.

Please pull your head out of your ass before any further posting. Take a minute, think things through, search for info, read the results of your searching, then think about things again. They should make sense, if not, then post a question in the newbie section where it belongs, and see what further information you can get.

Someone please flush this forum, the shit is building up to an intollerable level.

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Wow, I just caught this...I thought it was in the newbie's forum so was going to defend the guy for posting the question...Though my answer still stands, the thread surely doesn't belong here. The topic's been covered a gazillion times and is basically belongs in the newbie's forum.

And Weekend TJ, you asked the question, why the harsh replies from you??? Wait, don't answer that...it's a question you should ponder. Any answer besides an apology for sarcastic responses would get you flamed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The more of your posts I see, the more I'm convinced that you're a complete asshat.

Please pull your head out of your ass before any further posting. Take a minute, think things through, search for info, read the results of your searching, then think about things again. They should make sense, if not, then post a question in the newbie section where it belongs, and see what further information you can get.

Someone please flush this forum, the shit is building up to an intollerable level.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. MAYBE U SHOULD GET A LIFE NOW! A HOLE!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. MAYBE U SHOULD GET A LIFE NOW! A HOLE!:flipoff2:
Not the time to use :flipoff2:. a :mad3: would have been better. but I digress.

You need to die. You're a failure at all aspects of you're life, you should have been aborted.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
I thought there was a screening device for stupid people on this forum??? I guess it is not working as this asshat made it to post this rediculous reply. Please sale your TJ now and get a mini van and save us all from dragging your ass of a trail. :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts