Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Thinking about a last minute trip to the trail since it was fucked due to fires, and restrictions have finally been lifted. I live in Oregon, so I don't have a good grasp on current trail condition.

Always been to the trail in mid to late September- never later. My schedule gives me one last shot at the trail this year from 11/21-11/25. Been watching the weather and forecasts, but would like a real world condition from someone who's been on the trail or lives close.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Not sure just how much snow the last storm dumped but If it snows on you could get stuck ...conditions change fast this time of year.
Its going to snow up their next week so so doesn't look good unless your setup for deep snow.
It COLD so plan for it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Solid. Wasn't sure how much, if anything, the last storm put down. Tahoma didn't show more than a dusting, and Truckee had minimal on the DOT camera. Forecast I last pulled showed a few days of snow,(ad it only went out to the 20th) but I hadn't read/found anything that showed much accumulation.

I'm pretty good to about 18" of snow, but the snow here is quite a bit different from there.

Doesn't look like I'll make the final trip this year- not worth diving into a shitshow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts