Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Went up on the 12th and it was great.No one on the trail a little wet and a little snow on the way out between fordyce lake and Cisco.We just did a day trip in at eagle out at committe.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Meadow Lake Side

Came into Meadow Lake from Bowman Lake side, and out to Hwy89 on Sunday. A full day of snow wheeling. Snow soft in spots. Winch, and straps used at times. Snow depth about 18" on up in drifts. No tracks other than snowmobiles.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Went last saturday.
Ice ,ice and more ice.
Rattle snake road not passible.
Eagle lakes entrance the same.
Waiste of a long drive.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I went up there a couple weeks ago, couldn't get to the river crossing. 2" of ice on the hill next to that cliff. We did make it to eagle lake.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
The chick that drives the giant purple rock bouncer on instagram went up last weekend. Flows and snow didn't look to bad. @COURTN3Y_wade or something like that.
Wss thinking about doing a day run from Eagle next Saturday.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
The chick that drives the giant purple rock bouncer on instagram went up last weekend. Flows and snow didn't look to bad. @COURTN3Y_wade or something like that.
How far in did they go? I've never been there in the snow, by I know that all it takes is one side hill in the shade to make it damn near impossible.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
they made it up to comittee. his 44s were completely under water on the 1st water crossing. her 54s were close to being under water. She said there was a LOT of snow and water on the trail!! @BRENTWADE is on here. Maybe he can chime in.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
And out rattlesnake rd or no?

The flows look fine on dream flows, but I guess that is basically what's being let out of the lake and doesn't account for all the runoff coming in down stream. Which is probably a lot right now.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
I was kind of thinking about it also, how early were you thinking about hitting the trail?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Made it to at least committee from what I saw.
That buggy is huge. On 54's I believe.
Her husbands rig is "small" on 44's.
I kinda resent that "small" comment...:flipoff2: 44's use to be the biggest sh!t on the trails.

We went from Eagle lakes entrance to committee. Water was at 210 cfs. With all the run off it had to be 300 cz my 44's went under in the 1st crossing. Lots of water still on the trail.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts