Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what application Currie uses for their tie rod ends? I fawked my driver's side.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Gee.. could you provide a little less info? No wait, better yet, why don't you take you and your macho sig on over to the newbie section where they have the patience to deal with someone who bought custom parts and has no idea what they are from.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Beat95YJ said:
call Currie and ask.
:idea:

WOW, what an idea

:idea:

Probably can not figure out how to call Currie.
He would have to look them up on the internet for the #, then unplug his dial up line to call Currie, losing the number. Then he would start the whole process over again, never stopping to write down the phone number. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JohnnyJ said:
Gee.. could you provide a little less info? No wait, better yet, why don't you take you and your macho sig on over to the newbie section where they have the patience to deal with someone who bought custom parts and has no idea what they are from.
You know Currie? Well, they make this steering system for the TJ. And it has these tie rod ends on it. I need to know if they are an application or custom made. Make sense now, dumbass? :shaking:

Currie sucks some serious ass to deal with. They claim to use custom boots, let alone the ends. The boots are actually stock Jeep boots.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Nope. I can't understand why you worked with a company that in your own words 'sucks ass'. I guess you're into that. So I guess you're stuck dealing with them.

Have fun getting your ass sucked, though you don't need to share any info about that here. This is a 4x4 board, the kinky crap can go elsewhere.

·
Here's Johnny!
1,582 Posts
jeeptjs said:
they're custom rod ends, i haven't had trouble getting a hold of them :shaking:
Yup. Part #'s CE-9701TRL and CE-9701TRR. Can be ordered from their website without ever having to talk to anyone. Seems pretty easy and painless to me. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jeeptjs said:
they're custom rod ends, i haven't had trouble getting a hold of them :shaking:
There. Wasn't that easy? :flipoff2:

Maybe a guy needs to find one for this weekend. Maybe there is a hundred other things you don't know. You guys need to get off your fucking high horses.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
pcoplin said:
There. Wasn't that easy? :flipoff2:

Maybe a guy needs to find one for this weekend. Maybe there is a hundred other things you don't know. You guys need to get off your fucking high horses.

Actually..................................... NO. What YOU need to realize is that this
is a *Hard Core Rockcrawling* BB and your question is of the *Newbie Type*.
There's a *Newbie General 4x4 Discussion* forum for that type of question.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

If you don't want the flames, try using the proper forum. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts