Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Holden Commodore ute fitted to a Nissan Patrol chassie and fitted with a 5ltr injected Holden engine and 38inch swampers. Just thought you might like to see something different from down under. No its not mine its a mates.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That spoter looks like he is about to get run that fawk over! I dont think the driver has seen him in a WHILE:D

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
obviously its not a mall crawler (he is using it)

that spotter guy, is wild, ive had him spot for me, and i would never stand in front of my car with me driving, its all rev, rev bang, and out of control, but he jumps on and hangs on (pretty much like the wild spotters you guys have over there) :flipoff2:

it looks really good and the guy normally builds pretty showy cars, but to me its UGLY, although i sorta like it (dunno why) but it is a real head turner!!

what the hell is a fneder scoop daniel? :confused:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Does it remind anyone else of an elcamino on a full size blazer frame?

·
Registered
178 Posts
On behalf of the rest of the Aussies let me apologise for that piece of :rainbow: crap. We do make some kick ass rigs and that is definitely not one of them. I am sure it took the owner a loooong time to make it like that and he/she likes it.

Let me educate you on what some of the better Aussie rigs usually look like.

Ahhhh, thats better.:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
re nic

well nic you been sucking up to the yanks for a while now ,bagging all the aussie stuff so i say good ridance to you and you can give that flag back now your a septic tank ...

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
bigdude said:
:barf: :barf:

Thos things look like "Brats". Weren't those cool back in the early 80's :confused:

hell yeah!! 2002 bratt in the US would kick ass!!! where are the jumper seats in the back???:flipoff2: :flipoff2: australia always gets the new stuff....... I really thought the Us was closer to japan than australia......my geography suxors

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hey that BRAT looking blue ute produces 1072.9 R/W HP show me a BRAT that does this :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

And we are nowhere near as close to japan as you guys :mad:

Also there are no jumper seats in the back as kangaroo's dont need seats :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,939 Posts
Still a NEWBIE said:
Hey that BRAT looking blue ute produces 1072.9 R/W HP show me a BRAT that does this :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

And we are nowhere near as close to japan as you guys :mad:

Also there are no jumper seats in the back as kangaroo's dont need seats :flipoff2:
That doesn't make it look any better:flipoff2: It's still a "Brat" knock-off no matter how much you dump into what's under the hood:p

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
bigdude said:

That doesn't make it look any better:flipoff2: It's still a "Brat" knock-off no matter how much you dump into what's under the hood:p
Actully it's a ElCamino knock off. Holden is part of GM. http://www.holden.com.au/app/serve?page=uteOverview&cartype=15003&id=storm
Pontiac is looking at the car version as the new GTO complete with the 5.7 TPI engine 6speed and rear wheel drive.
http://www.holden.com.au/app/serve?page=monaroEntry
:)
Hope it makes it here with out the typical Pontiac slap a bunch of goofy looking plastic body clading on it treatment. Looks pretty sweet to me as it is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts