Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a place that i can take my wheels to have the custom back spaced to about 0'' b.s, is there even places that do that kindof stuff, i need to make some more room for my sprint car tires they rub like hell, please let me know if they do something like that :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
1.5' was the least amount that rockstomper would do at the time I bought mine from him. I need to sell them sometime if you are in the market. 5 on 5.5 15x8 1.5" backspacing.

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Man on a dirt car that wheel is going to see a ton of side load, I ran a 2" BS wheel 15x8. If your rubbing that bad maybe a wheel spacer, a 0'backspace wheel is going to bend like a mofo unless it weighs 50 lbs..

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i was looking for for some 15x12 for those tires... the sprint car tires are really light i mean they weigh about the same as a 29'' tall tire,but there like 22'' wide atleast. those wheels and tires would be on only in snow absolutly no dirt. what do you all think about makeing my own wheel spacers?... how much are those rock stomper wheels?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts