Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a link for a place that did custom lines i think h8monday gave me the link rock city brake lines or sumthing i dont rember
my computer crashed i lost everything. so i tried searching and wow type in brake and u get countless pages of drible!!

so any one have sum links so i can get my brake lines ordered.thanks..

payton

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Why not bend your own?
Get a length of line from the local parts shop and a bender, then bend it anyway you need it.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not the hard lines

the soft lines from caliper to hard..

the site i had used stainless steal braided brake lines..

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Transmission and fluid equipment, Fort Wayne, IN.

Carl Crooks 260-493-3223.

They can make just about anything you need. They have done some great work for me on high pressure lines both at the day job and for my truck.

Paul

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Go to a hydraulic supply house and get them to make SS braid line. I know down here I can't tell 'em it's for brakes, just make sure that it can handle at lease 5K pressure.

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
Payton,

Go to North American Race Parts, in Indy, on Gasoline alley drive.

They'll hook you up, great guys too. SpaceGhost and I have been seen there many times. :D

If you need directions, let me know. It's about 10 minutes off 465 on the west side by the airport.

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
you can make your own steel braid flex lines as well

·
Vendor
720 Posts
DOT brakelines

i've got a full line of DOT stainless lines that are kevlar lined and don't require any adapters, you also have a choice of colors, lengths, call for your application 530-626-9451

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
94YJGuy said:
Tony @ RockEquip. Hooked me up with SS lines for my entire brake system! Awesome guy - and great prices!
dont they have a web site.. casue i think thats the place..

thanks..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts