Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am going to try to sell the rig. I built the chassis last february. The chassis is 48" wide and the rig has a 100" wheelbase. I'll list the rest of the parts below.

Motor: 99' Chevy 4.3 Vortec
Tranny: TH350 w/manuel valve body remote cooler with fan
T-case: Dana 300 twin sticked with AA tranny adaptor
Steering: PSC Extreme hydro assit setup. JB's Hi-Steer knuckles and arms. Tie rod & drag link made from 1-1/4"x.188 DOM w/ 3/4" rod ends. Sweet aluminum steering wheel & Speedway quick disconnect.
Winch: Ramsey 9000lb
Shifter: Art Carr gate shifter
Front Axle: Custom HP 44 with 4.88's and a Detriot. Warn Shafts and CTM's. Warn hubs and I also have a pair of drive flanges.
Rear Axle: Toyota rear w/ 4.88's and a Detriot. Custom rear disc brakes.
Front Suspension: Spring over, shackle reversal built into chassis.
Rear suspension: 3 link with Fox Air Shox 14" travel
Fuel System: 5 gallon fuel cell, billet fuel filter with E2000 pump. All fittings are AN-6 with Aeroquip hose all the way to the injection unit.
Radiator: Custom Aluminum, 2 1" cores.
Seats: PRP Premier low backs with Simpson belts.
Tires: 37x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR's very very few miles on them.
Wheels: 15x8 Champion Beadlocked Aluminum wheels
Body: Fiberglass Narrowed TJ Hood and Grill, body panels made from .040 aluminum

This is a great rig that wheels anything you want to wheel. I dont really have any pics of it on the trail but I could take one outside the shop if you want to see it. There are no mechanical problems I know of.

$14,000

Call with any questions.

·
Vendor
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll send ya some tomorrow. I've got some build up pics and I'll get it out of the shop and take some pics.

Could anyone post a picture or 2 for me.

·
Vendor
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wild yota13: I'll try to post some more pics of the rear suspension or if you want just pm me your email addy and I'll send ya some.

J Kimmel: Ya those are your old beadlocks. They are working out great. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts