Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of me and my dad did. this one is stainless. not sure how popular this would be, but if you want one, we'll make you one:)

heres a link

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
so ya all don't have to go to my web site ;)

Just a suggestion..

Instead of posting like you are just trying to sell something, post some more detail and tell how you did it - provide a little tech. If you want to show a product off to sell it then put it up for a product review on this web site so it isn't you that is braggin about it..

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, this particular one is made of stainless. it wraps around the the factory console (uses stock bolts). this one is made for a rear heater so there isn't much storage room in the flip up armrest. there are two built in holes for the switches (rear window and rear wiper), two switch holes for rock lights or other lights, and a cupholder(which is nice:D ). the back where the rear heater controls are, are also fit into place around the console. i will get more pics soon

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I'm not much for buying purdy interior things, but that looks very slick and is not something I could do on my own, and therefore wouldnt mind including in the cost of dual cases when I finally get them (thats this summers expensive project)

is there much space behind the panel between the shifter/cupholder and the flip up armrest to mount more swithces?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Please help me someone!
How do you shift that rear shifter? It appears to only have enough room to move forward and back, not the J pattern. Is there something out there that I don't know about that will allow this?

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
that thing is nice, you have anymore pics or possibly some dimensions?

·
Registered
322 Posts
budr said:
Please help me someone!
How do you shift that rear shifter? It appears to only have enough room to move forward and back, not the J pattern. Is there something out there that I don't know about that will allow this?

you must not have cut a half inch off the shift rod in the rear case and it's hittin' the shift rod in the crawl box

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
crashed said:

you must not have cut a half inch off the shift rod in the rear case and it's hittin' the shift rod in the crawl box
What are you talking about. He was saying that there doesn't look to be enough room to shift the second case because of the limited space provided by the custom console. Think before you assume you have advice for someone.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I hope you carry some burn cream with you.
Because after the sun has been on that stainless for long enough its gunna give third degree burns as soon as you rest your arm on it.

It does look pretty sweet but. If you like shiny stuff.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
PRICE :confused:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow, i didn't expect it to be this popular. we just put this one in about a month ago and haven't made a lot of different designs for different applications yet. it is bling bling:cool: , but we are planning on making them out of steel, not stainless. we haven't really came up with a price yet, but we are thinking of about $100-$150 for steel. once again, we only have one design. since alot of people do not have this exact interior with the rear heater, other designs must be made. if your vehicle does not have the window switches, then maybe we will add more light switches or another cupholder etc. i'll take more pics asap

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
custome console for duals

VERRRRRY interesting! Paint it black!!! and add a pad on top for $200 or so, and I think it would sell like hot cakes! Let me know, because I have $150-$200 to spend on one. Bentyota

1 - 20 of 40 Posts