Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new here I am trying to build custom high clearance axles my thoughts are starting with a set of top loading Rockwell 5 ton axles and making axles housing that puts the axles at an angle like atomic axlies then the axle will straighten out to allow a kelderman airride setup then at the end of the axle there will be custom portals I would like thoughts ideas ect thank you very much

·
Registered
198 Posts
I believe the shafts on the Atomics are still straight they just offset the tubes higher in relation to the center section and outer bearing assemblies.

I see the cost of something like that trumping any ground clearance gained.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply I have been working with several ideas I have always had 3/4 ton and up trucks and have worked on the family farm my whole life and have damaged several front and rear ends from rocks and other things I found that no one makes much for us big truck guys but for jeeps everything I am hoping to change that I plan to market a front and rear axel kit with brakes for $12k once I get something to work thanks please any ideas advice please let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts