Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes, and the number of grooves doesn't make any difference. The extras are just unused.

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Look at the date of the original post! :flipoff2:

Jason's done a couple for me already. :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Why buy them then rework them ,,, just twist up some new ones from 1018 and be done with it,,,, PM if you want me to put some #`s together for a small run of them.

Duffy
D.D.Machine

·
Registered
751 Posts
d.d.machine said:
Why buy them then rework them ,,, just twist up some new ones from 1018 and be done with it,,,, PM if you want me to put some #`s together for a small run of them.

Duffy
D.D.Machine
A fishing we will go a fishing we will go hi Ho the post Ho a fishing yo will go......

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't remember saying I wasn't interested. Did I? :confused:

You tell me exactly what you need and I'll see if I can make them. Specific dimensions please. I don't wanna go buy a Toyota to get the dimensions. :D

ErikB said:

I'm going to be making at least two of these to start, and there will probably be some interest in a handful more of them in the future... (and NO Brad Kilby is not interested in making/selling them already made for Toys :p ).

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes, but that was 3+ years ago and Toys, especially later model Toys, weren't nearly as popular for this kind of stuff back then, so I kinda understood your lack of interest.

If/when I get around to it I'll hit you up again and include some measurments. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ah! Yeah, I might have said that 3 years ago but I couldn't recall saying that lately. :)

Let me know what you find and I'll see what I can do.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Why stick with that alt, if it's a ND?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking to do this and had a few questions for you about the process. You list 061-003 as the pulley to use in this process from onboardair.com. That company has been bought out and rebranded and now they don't have that product. . Their website only has 061-004 currently. Have you done one recently and used the number 4? Also, is the Toyota alternator pulley a pressed on pulley? Thank you for such a great right up and whatever help you can give me.
Cody

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 34 of 34 Posts