Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom PCM Tuning -Mail order to dyno tune we do it all.

We are offering custom engine tuning for any domestic engines. We offer mail order tunibg as well ss dyno tuning for the EFI guys. We also tune carb set-ups. We can even assist you in troubleshooting your set-up. We do everything from tow rigs to twin turbo vipers. We specialize in LS based engines but we also do a lot of Ford and Dodge vehicles.

We attended KOH and tuned numerous rigs. BJ Baldwin's car, Jack Childers, John Terhune, Stan Haynes from Branik Motorsports to name a few. I have been tuning LS based engines since 2000.

I currently do all of the engine tuning and engine building for Derek West #4420 as well as Travis Cook #4440 and can be found at Griffin #216 & Griffin #220 for the entire week.

Check out our site @ Sho Me Speed!
On facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sho-Me-Speed/202372199797755?ref=hl

Here are just a few videos/pics of some recent rigs we have done.

Derek West 4420 Dyno Test - YouTube

426 Dodge Hemi Jeep Wrangler Dyno Tuning

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
do you guys have any Briggs & Stratton experience? trying to get a few more mph out of my my KOT car..

TIA

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wes @ Sho Me-Speed is good at what he does and has helped me find little issues I had with wiring, 02 sensors etc.

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
What can you do for a rental Jeep Wrangler?

·
Supporting Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll probably be hitting you up, I changed out the exhaust on the motor when I built the new car and I'm curious how it's going to change the way the motor runs.
Good deal. We will get you fixed up.

·
Supporting Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you guys have any Briggs & Stratton experience? trying to get a few more mph out of my my KOT car..

TIA
Sorry I am staying away from them at the moment. I have played with them a little in the Junior Dragster stuff. But I am in no way set to offer a tuning service for them at this time.

·
Supporting Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So if I brought the computer out of my HD 2500 with me, you will program it??
Yes sir.

I will have my bench harness there for any of the LS PCMs from 99+ that use the blue/red or blue/green connectors. (411 PCMs)

All other computers (E38 and later) will have to be tuned in vehicle as I will not be bringing the bench harnesses for the E38 and later computers.

2,831 Posts
Glad to hear there will be another tuner out there to lend a hand!
Last year we ran from pit tent to pit tent as fast as we could and still never got to every one.
Teams who run LS engines should have there Pcm's read from time to time as preventitive maintnance. Last year we found a team who had a dead injector and as a result a dead hole, and they did not even know it! Instant HP bump and a happy team with a few seconds of scaning it!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
PM sent. We are having some issues with our tune it looks like :(

·
Supporting Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM sent. We are having some issues with our tune it looks like :(
PM Responded to. LMK on that info and we will see what we can do before you head out. If not we will meet up with you at KOH and get it lined out for you.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
great, will see u in MO in coming months!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts