Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built this for a buddy who
Wanted a rear tube bumper. It's a complete bolt on setup (bolts to hitch and frame rails) and factory hitch is used.
The square plates are for the back up sensors. They are just tacked in and may come off later. Looks better without them

Side shot. These wings can easily be replaced if they get bent or damaged.

This fill plate is a part of the actual tube bumper and can support the weight to stand on for loading roof rack. The fill plate will recieve a few dimple die holes later this week.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Meh. Looks like chit.

Dave,
You have any 80 buddies close by?

Guy I had planned on working on bumpers, builds/repairs sprint cars and business must be damn good. Last I saw him, he said he couldn't even think about until April.

Of course, his welds don't look like buggered chit. Hahaha.

My next option is HFS, but he doesn't have an 80 to work from, either.

Chris

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guys around here with 80's that I know don't like me! They ask for honesty and when I give it to them they can't handle it. A bunch of crying bitches! Lol are you looking for a rear bumper also? I'll check if any 80's guys are near me with modded rigs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The cup holders look large enough for koozies for cans!

Might even be able to close the tailgate and not decapitate the beers. Lol
Yes they are. Boat cup holders.
Swing out..
This is the mount on drivers side wing. I need to gusset the lower portion to bottom tube. I'll be doing that tomorrow and also start the swing out I should be done early this week..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Man - you don't fuck around! I'm so used to hearing excuses on bumper projects that I'm not used to people actually finishing them. :flipoff2:

Nice work.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lmao, like the Redeye bumper?
I was trying to make a deadline before having to ship out the bumper. My buddy is moving to New Jersey and was leaving yesturday so I busted my ass and got it done!
I don't shut around with my thumb up my ass. Lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts