Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are now building Custom Spider 9 housings to your spec.

Basic rear 9" housing - Welded, ready to bolt in, just install your 3rd, shafts and brakes - Starting at $590.00

Fronts can be built with your used D44 Cs, new Dedenbear D60 Cs or the new Spidertrax lightweight 60 knuckle set. - Starting at $690.00

As with anything, options are what drive the price.

From bare housings to complete axle assemblies with just about any width and pinion offset you want.

Donny finishing the housing ends.

Ready for customers spring perches and shock mounts

This one is for and early Bronco and set-up for Exploder discs.

We are a Dedenbear dealer and can set up your housing with Dedenbear Cs and Knucks or sell bare Cs and knucks direct to you.

PM me with your wants and needs or pick up the phone and call.... :D

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a couple pics from a front we are just finishing up.

If a 609 is a 9" with 60 outers, would this be a 449? :D

This one is slated for a 500 hp Jeep CJ that is ran in the dunes, it's wide track +1". The guy only wanted 44 knucks as he has never broke his little 260x D30 joints, but he wanted something a little better in the R & P department. Plus he said if he does break the D44 stuff, he'll bring it back and we'll cut off the D44 knucks and hot glue on some D60 ends.

Yep, Donny can work that hot glue gun pretty good... :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Those look sick! I'm considering 9" to replace the (virtually) aftermarket unsuported 9.25" rear I have now. Maybe spider will be the way.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s7726 said:
Those look sick! I'm considering 9" to replace the (virtually) aftermarket unsuported 9.25" rear I have now. Maybe spider will be the way.
The Spider9s are stouter than your OE 9.25 housing and there are more performance parts for the 9" then any other axle period. Let me know if you get tempted, we'll do you up a price quote.....:D

Those prices listed are just for the center and tubes right?

Thanks.
Kyle

The prices listed are for a basic housing with ends, spring perches and shock mounts; just the center and tubes run $399.00.

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
Can I get a quote for a rear w/full float spindles welded on (I can provide used ones) and for a front with 60 Cs (I can also provide used ones that prepped for install). They would need to be around ~64". Shipping would be to a residential addy at 01913 or a business addy 04254 if it is cheaper. Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am really looking for just the housing for now...

maybe axle shafts (can you do them?) with 35 splines and full float flanges at the hub.

Thanks.

Chris.
Yes, we can do the shafts no problem, right now we are running about a week to a week and a half on housings and 2 weeks+ on shafts.

I'll do you up a quote and PM it over to you. Do you need perches or shock mounts? We can place them to your specs or send them loose and you put 'em where needed.

To answer your earlier question about shipping, they are not too bad at all, we can usually ship a complete axle assembly with 3rd for around $150.00 just about anywhere in the USA to a business addie. A bare housing can go UPS and usually runs $50.00 out your way; obviously weight is the killer.

·
Registered
519 Posts
pricing

I would like to get pricing on a Spider 9 with 60 outers
TJ width-at most 63" WMS
No brackets installed
Also pricing for axleshafts 35 spline inner-I am thinking 30 spline outer-haven't decided just yet

All shipped to 07885

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
need front 609 housing with aftermarket inner c's tj width no brackets, and a price if i mail u some factory 60 inner c's, w/shipping to 45176. thanks

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everybody for the chance to quote ya, PMs have been sent. :beer: :beer: :beer:

We have a pretty quick turn around on these, so if you are tempted, give us a chance to quote you and see if we can push you into having some of these bad boys built up.... plus you'll get to see the build-up of your axle right here in this thread! :cool2:

Yes, we have HD TJ brackets, so we can build up Spider 9s that will bolt into your TJ.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looking for spider 9 wms ~63" with Dedenbear D60 Cs. Just the housing with the Cs.

Also looking for a rear full float with full hub for 35 spline axles and flanges 5x5.5 bolt circle also wms ~63"

no shafts or mounts on both

Can I get prices separate. Probably buy the front then the rear later.

shipped to buss 87113. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
need front 609 housing with 60 Dedenbear inner and outer c's stock EB width with and without EB wedges and spring cups. Will be a Hi9..if it will fit:confused: the EB..Option on Spidertrax lightweight 60 knuckle set.
option on axels

same wms as frt spider 9 with 60 full float 35 spline outers, option on axles and spring perches 5.5x5 and I have a Hi9 already.

Buss addie.

Thanks, cary

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't updated this thread in a while, so back to the top.

Here are the new caliper brackets we just finished for the Spidertrax full float/unit bearing ends. Way beefier than needed, but not too overkill... :D

They are a bolt in swap and bolt into 3 of the 4 unit bearing bolts and come with the longer bolts to do so. They are spaced to use Ford F350 8 lug rotors and either the common Chevy/Waggy front caliper or the early Caddie Eldo disc brake calipers.

No price yet, but coming soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is another Early Bronco rear we just finished up for a customer last night.

Spider 9 housing
OE EB width and pinion offset
Ford Big bearing ends for drum brakes
1/2 truss
Vent and drain plug installed
Loose spring perches and shock mounts so customer can set his own pinion angle.

If you know your pin angle desired, we can install the perches and shock mounts. If not, we'll send them loose and you set the perches right up against the truss ends, U-bolt the axle into place, set your pin angle, tack the perches, remove and fully weld.

We've built enough of these recently that we are now carrying the EB housings in stock in OE widths ready to go, so no waiting weeks for a custom axle, we can have them shipped out to you within 1-2 days. You just swap your 3rd and shafts over (big brg shafts) and you have a new housing.

Custom widths would only take a couple days extra.

I'll have pics of our off-the-shelf Jeep TJ rear housings posted up hopefully by end of next week, we have them in both OE width and 3"s over OE.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 282 Posts