Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Custom Splice In Business?

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time to post. Saw that Custom Splice was on here pretty frequently, have had an order in for two weeks and no contact. Phone doesn't work and no response to emails. Is he still in business or im an SOL on my order?

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time to post. Saw that Custom Splice was on here pretty frequently, have had an order in for two weeks and no contact. Phone doesn't work and no response to emails. Is he still in business or im an SOL on my order?

Thanks,

Justin

@customsplice

Always hit up Todd on facebook. He's good people going through a lot.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Do you have any more information that you could possibly add? :laughing:

did you try calling the number on the emails?

·
Wheeler
2,780 Posts
I just typed to him yesterday thru messenger, he hit me back this am, think early am for a min is the only time he has, prolly had to take a side job at the club .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just a quick update on this. I did receive my order, about 5 weeks after I placed it. As usual, the quality is very good however I ordered the 5/16" grey colored line and received blue line instead. After the wait and never being able to speak to anyone at Custom Splice I decided to not bother with trying to return it.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Been trying to call and email about my order With no results. Order #3900. Not fond of $600 out and no response on status of it. What is the best way to get info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I did get a reply from Todd on Facebook (after waiting 6 weeks or more). He said he was waiting to get a part and should be in within the week. I had already initiated a refund through Amazon before I was able to speak with him. I got an email a few days later stating my refund has been approved. I did not bother to try to reach out to Todd again. I instead ordered from MasterPull. They are also having issues with stock, but reached out to me just 3 days after my order by email and phone. They will be filling the order in a few days. That is the customer service I expect from a company. I am sure Custom Splice has a great product. Unfortunately the customer service is so poor I will never know.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Why dont you just order from sampson rope?

·
E. Spengler
3,825 Posts
I am sure Custom Splice has a great product. Unfortunately the customer service is so poor I will never know.
Shades of Behemoth. Todd, I don't know you, but if you've got shit going on personally, speak up.
If you keep quiet and hope the problem goes away...it will. No one will bother you any more.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts