Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
sorry guyes the body lift stays im not cuting ther fenders out to clear the tires.. tubes will be soon the frame first.the box will be going back on.and 2x4 tubeing will be what the frame is streached with.oh and by the way it only hasa 3"body lift...it is getting longer to get all the goodies back under the hood.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a 2.8 ford with a 4.3 ford van radiator held on with zipties at the moment....mow its back under the hood but i havent mounted the new radiator yet...

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i didnt cut any gussets but i wanted it cut in front to give me more room under the body. with the extra room im recessing a tool box under the floor.if it was cut at the end i wouldnt be able to get my box in it.you know all that stuff that takes up room in the back and makes the back seat crouded,will all be under the floor now.sounds kinda strange but you got to bear with me and youll see....

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i made some but i got embarrased at what i did so those pics arnt here.when i welded the new spring hangers on the axil shifted on me and is to far backso i have to cut it out and redo it.ill get more done this weekend to show youall.as for the pics i post through montypics.com thanks guys for the intrest and illl keep you all posted

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
oh and no i didnt weld it in with the drive train hooked up the frame was seperate what shifted was the spring mounts with the breeze shackles folded on me and i didnt notice it.and as for frame streching this isnt myu first i think i can handle a few gussets when i get ready as you can see there in now.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ok guess its getin close this is probally all for a while.i got to work on the drive line for a meet in april hope to get it ready tell me what you think

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
well i got it far enough together to drive it.drives great other than the longer turns just somthin to get used to.i think its gonna work out great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.