Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few dual cardan driveshafts $40 shipped to 48 US states
Or I can cut them down and reweld them to the length that you need.

The 2 on the right are 27.5" long from ujoint centers, I think they came from 78-79 Bronco / F150. They have 1310 joints.
The flange style one toward the left is 28.5" long from ujoint centers, excluding flanges, no idea what its from. It has 1330 joints.

I was going to use them to make some driveshafts with cv's on both ends. I still can if you know what length you need, or if you just want to buy the parts and DIY.

And I've got 2 dual cardan joints $20 shipped to 48 US states

[email protected]
call or text 270 230 7015

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump
the 2 at the right are the same and came out of 78-79 bronco's. I also have 2 dual cardan joints that are the same size joint.
the shaft toward the left with 2 flanges has joints that are slightly larger

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to mention that I could cut these down and reweld them to whatever length you need for your rig. I can also rebuild the joints. Some people complain about rebuilding dual cardan joints. Let me know what you need.

The best way to measure a driveshaft is from center of front yoke to center of rear yoke, at full compression. Mine are 27 1/2" long with this technique. It is hard to measure full compression when it is in the vehicle. It will usually measure 1 1/2" longer in the vehicle than it would removed and at full compression, and sometimes "gunk" will build up that won't let you compress it all the way and/or easily.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mando, do you still have the 1310 parts/shafts? I would need the c-c measurements at 34.5" at ride height installed. Assuming they have a 4" slip? Also looking for a 1330 NON-CV 32 spline yoke and nut for a np205. Doesn't have to be perfect and balanced, since it's a front shaft. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts