Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, is about all i can say. between clicking the button, on buying a syncrowave 200, to actually having the welder in my position, in under 22 hours. placed the order at 11:00 am had the welder in the back of my truck by 9:00am the next day.

just wanted to give some props. also wanted to brag a little that i got a new welder.:D

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
i bought my mm251 and sw200 from them. i called in both of my orders and they had great customer service. if i need another welder (not likely anytime soon), i will probably buy it from them.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
WOW, is about all i can say. between clicking the button, on buying a syncrowave 200, to actually having the welder in my position, in under 22 hours. placed the order at 11:00 am had the welder in the back of my truck by 9:00am the next day.

just wanted to give some props. also wanted to brag a little that i got a new welder.:D
Did you pick it up from their location or have it shipped somewhere? If shipped, thats F-ing crazy.

·
Premium Member
14,733 Posts
I've gotten some things from them in the past in fact I have used their FREE MIG gloves for ~2yrs and they just wore out... for me that was about 2 or 3 33lb spools of wire. As far as other items I have found cheaper places now so I rarely shop there anymore.

-Todd

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Did you pick it up from their location or have it shipped somewhere? If shipped, thats F-ing crazy.

mine came in two days. they are drop shipped from the nearest miller warehouse.

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,983 Posts
yup.

Got my Hobart Handler 210 from them last year, got to TX in a hurry, around 3 days after I ordered it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
You hear enough bitching about piss poor customer service everywhere you look these days, it's nice to hear about the guys really getting it right for a change.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
You hear enough bitching about piss poor customer service everywhere you look these days, it's nice to hear about the guys really getting it right for a change.
Bought a MMDVI2 last year from them, had it in two days. I'll be getting a syncrowave this xmas from them as well. Kickass prices, customer service and turn around time. Plus free shipping is always a plus.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Bought my 251 there. Called the order in and asked if I could pick up my machine from the Miller Depot (about 5 miles from my house), they said yes. Total time from payment until machine in my hot little hands: 2 hours (I was at work when I ordered it).

Service level: Priceless.

·
Registered
11,603 Posts
I got my miller 212 from them. It showed up the next day.

Cant wait to buy a plasma from them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts