this a Czech made 9mm. it has about 150rds through it. not a hiccup. very lightly used..really no wear at all. comes with two 10 rd mags, and all the bits that come with it (cleaning gear, box, etc.)
i think i paid about 550 for it. like to get around $400.00 or so for it. i could do a trade, too.
here's some specs:
NEW compact handgun! The CZ P-01 is now available! After 3 years of some of the most aggressive small arms testing ever, the New CZ P-01 will be the successor to the CZ 75’s currently in use by the Czech National Police. The P-01 is based on the CZ 75, but with improvements in Metallurgy, quality control, and design. The components of the P-01 are completely interchangeable. This required some very careful re-design so that reliability and accuracy were not compromised. The P-01 is named to convey that this is a new pistol and a new level of quality and Reliability, the P-01 is the first New CZ of the New Millennium.
The P-01 features:
- A forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame for light but reliable day-to-day carry.
- A Hammer forged barrel for accuracy and durability.
- De-cocker action and a firing pin block for maximum safety.
- The P-01 is also equipped with an M3 rail to accept lights or lasers.
- Dual slide serrations for easy slide operation.
- Generous squared triggerguard for gloved hands.
- Re-contoured trigger for smoother, consistent trigger pulls
- Durable, chemical resistant, matte polycoat finish.
- Lanyard loop on butt.
- Checkered rubber grips and serrated front and back strap for superior handling.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning.
Price (MSRP) US$ 612.00
Product number (SKU) 01199
Ammo 9 mm LUGER
Magazine capacity 10
Rate of twist 1:9.7 in
Weight 1.7 lbs
Overall Length 7.2 in
Barrel Length 3.9 in
Height 5.3 in
Width 1.4 in
Frame light alloy
Trigger mech. SA/DA
Safety elements, safety