Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I found from searching is the bearing I need exists, but no luck with finding a part number for it (i'm at work and I didnt measure the ID and OD last night:shaking:) What I am trying to do is adapt a D300 to a TH400 using the stock 208 adapter and ouptut shaft using a 32 spline unput in the D300. Iwas planning on using 2 seals facing opposite directions in the input retainer to seal it, but the idea of a sealed bearing solves my problem w/o having to bore the retainter to fit 2 seals (the retainer is stepped behind the first seal). I know it would PROBABLY be fine with the single seal, but i'd rather not fuk around.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
145 Posts
6209 from ntn just tell them you need a sealed bearing i just put one in my 300 took the seals out but i cant remember the prefix on it

·
Registered
37 Posts
bearing

6209 llu by NTN, 6209 2rs by SKF, 6209 DDU by NSK - any Industrial Distributor should have them - Motion Industries is one, or an Electric Motor Rewind shop would also have them but you'll probably pay more.

·
Registered
355 Posts
PM me if you need one, we keep them in stock in either sealed or sheilded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.