Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really technical but who sells the teraflex 4.1 gears for the d300 t-case the cheapest, thought i saw an internet company selling them for around $450, but cant find them again only places i found had them for $600-750 and thats making me want to just run a 203/205 doubler instead

·
FOF
2,864 Posts
I got mine 1 year ago from DC. It was drop shipped direct from Tera and I had it within 3 days of the order. I couldnt beet there price at the time ~$450 and I got a HD output shaft also!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
ABQ-TJ said:
not tech...move to chit chat

And yours was?? :confused:
ABQ-TJ said:
http://www.dc4wd.com/

Ordered my 4:1 and 2Lo from them this week. Placed the order Tuesday around 9am my time. Got my package yesterday afternoon drop shipped direct from Teraflex. Great service and pricing!

Thanks DC!

:D
I'm sure his will get moved just like yours did though.

:D

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
noskcaj said:
not really technical but who sells the teraflex 4.1 gears for the d300 t-case the cheapest, thought i saw an internet company selling them for around $450, but cant find them again only places i found had them for $600-750 and thats making me want to just run a 203/205 doubler instead

Lomax is better :cool2:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I will vouch for DC as well. I ordered mine last fall from him as well as the HD rear output. Great price and service was amazing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i got mine from AA,got the lomax gears tho not the tera gear set,but they gave me a better price than jb or dc,was suprised by the discount they gave me over the phone cause the gear set wasnt posted had to call.dont know if that made any sence but they gave me 15% off on the rebuild kit and 10% off the 1st price they quoted for the gear set.and deliver was faster than expected.oh and i also got the AA output to.all very nice stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts