Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a D44 and a 14bff for sale/ D44 first, Three yukon chrom-moly shafts and one warn chrom-moly long inner shaft. OX joints, ARB, 5.13, Sky high steer and cross over arms, Timkin bearings and GM seals. In very good shape, always used synthetic oil and was never contaminated. New rotors and calipers and pads. Warn premium hubs. I will include the hydro assist cylinder and mounts. 1350 yoke for u-bolts
2,000.00$ but will consider offers or trades.
14bff disc brake conversion, 5.13. Detroit locker, all new bearings. 1410 yoke for u-bolts.
600.00$
I am sas a 2001 2500hd and bobbing the frame, Needing good Dana 60 parts, as in gears and chrom-moly axles and joints. Suspension joints needed as well. Let me know what you have to trade.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think.... consider the 14b sold. I know a guy here who wanted to buy a built one and was just waiting for it to come along. PM me a phone number, I'm in Kelowna.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok now guys find someone for the D44 its actually a hell of a strong set up. Was all done with spicer ball joints and I have lots of small extras I can throw in with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts