Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to build a set of axles on the low low so any body with any lockers, spools, chromoly axles, hubs diff covers, steering components. I need anything and everything to do with these axle's so post up everything.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
I have a complete 9in 3rd member with brand new 6.0 gears, detroit locker, 31 spline, all new bearings and gears, like 200 miles on them. looking for $500+ shipping, I have close to a grand into it. I'm just stepping up to 40 spline and 5.67 gears so this gotta go.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
also if you don't want the complete 3rd I'll sell ya just the detroit locker with new bearings on it for $350+ shipping. let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am in NC and a have multiple complete sets of these axels from under Early Bronco's. I have both drum and disk brake fronts and drum rears. As far as I know they all have 3.55 gears in them. Will sell the disk brake set up for 650.00 both axles and will sell the drum drake set up for 400.00 for both axles.

let me know,
Jonathan
[email protected]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got a set of D44's front and rear from a 78 Cherokee N/T w/ 3.54 gears and a LockRight locker in rear. Everything from disc to disc, drum to drum, tie rod, and drag link. Also got a set of D44 4.10 gears (ring and pinion) and carriers.
I'm in SC. $500 takes everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts