Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
D44 and 9" - can pair with a early bronco tub as well

I am about to pull my Dana 44 and 9" out of my '71 bronco. bolt pattern is 5 on 5.5.

Dana 44 - USA gears 5.13, ARB locker, Yukon hardcore Chromoly axle shafts with Gold U Joints, Chevy Disc brake conversion, Warn hubs, new ball jonts and all new Timken bearings. 3/8" Dif cover, 500 miles on the rebuild. C wedge design and can cut off and weld brackets to put under anything.

Ford 9" - Richmond Gears 5.13, Detroit Locker 35 spline, Dutchman chromoly 35 spline axle shafts, Disc brake conversion with E brake, Currie axle housing, Currie nodular Iron third with 3.250 carrier bearings, Currie Daytona pinion support, pinion guard, All new Timken bearings. 500 miles on the rebuild, also has a weld on skid plate on bottom and welded on brackets oon top of the housing for a wrap trap.

Looking to sell as a set for $5,000. Located in Moore, OK and can ship on your dime. I will be traveling to Arizona in March and frequently travel to the DFW area. I don't have any more trips out and new axles are almost done being built. Will have these pulled mid to late January.

email me at [email protected] for pics. I don't have access to upload pics.

I do have access to a early bronco frame and body for a trail rig if someone is looking for a package deal to make a crawler project.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting Jake..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt..........

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can pair these axles with a Early Bronco tub and frame to make a rolling project for an additional $1,500.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts