Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking so too, they definitely resemble each other. i took the covers off my buddy's waggies when he tossed em. another buddy just bought a jk rubi and i was gonna make him home made guards out of them, just checking to make sure they'll fit considering the 30 yrs difference. :)

· Registered
6,445 Posts
I checked Crane, Ruff Stuff, Riddler and Solid. Their D44 covers indicate D44 and do not specify there is a different cover for JK44s or anything else.

· Premium Member
79,687 Posts
I checked Crane, Ruff Stuff, Riddler and Solid. Their D44 covers indicate D44 and do not specify there is a different cover for JK44s or anything else.
The only D44 I know of that uses a different cover is the aluminum pumpkin D44 that was used in some Grand Cherokees.

· Registered
586 Posts
I bought a "solid" diff cover off my buddy that was on one of his D44's in a TJ rubicon and put it on a scout d44 that I swapped in my YJ. It bolted up just fine but like everyone said stuff could be different..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.