Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know The Quality Of Harsh Terrain D44 Hysteer Arm And Thier Machine Work On Knuckle's?
I ran Across Them On Ebay They Offer The Machining And Drilling And Tapping Of My Knuckle For 58.95 And The Pass Side Arm For 60$

I am looking for good quality parts and machine work to go along with them.

It says

" These steering arms are manufuctured by a leading supplier to the four wheel drive industry, the quality of this product is outstanding. These steering arms are CNC machined for a precision fit. The material is 1018 cold rolled billet steel."

Does Anyone Know AnyThing About This Outfit? Is There Another For Cheaper Thats Got A Good Product/Machine Work

Im Looking To Install Crossover On A Chevy D44 Got My F/T Knuckle Just Need To Find A Good Deal On A Arm + Machine Work.

Id Apreciate Any Info Or A Source For Gooe MachineWork And If Its Cheaper Thats Cool Too.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I live but 2 seconds down the street from them, they are really great guys that really know what they are doing.
I have a set of 44 arms, they are top quality, all his arms are cnc'd, not cut with a flame or laser or anything.
I also had him mill/drill/tap my knuckle, he did a great job, sorta slow, but an excellent job.

I have no affiliation to them, I just appreciate the work they have done for me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts