Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one make 30 spline slugs for a d60 ford..searched and I cant find any info..35 yes..30 no .........wtf:mad3:

·
Registered
367 Posts
does any one make 30 spline slugs for a d60 ford..searched and I cant find any info..35 yes..30 no .........wtf:mad3:
We have them in stock. Once you are ready you can just by new slugs and step up to 35 spline. $199.99

Give me a call if you want to order them (801) 576-8424

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well dont i feel like:homer:

thanks MRJ Ill get in touch..

Booty sorry, the old lady is making account for all spending on the 60:eek:..so i gotta go with what I got..and i fell into some outters for nothin..so..now when they go boom...i can justify to her the 35 spline..and perhaps some Yukons ..she would slit my neck if I showed her Mr longfields junk:evil:

She need to get her ass a job so Daddy can spend some real$$ and get a Atlas

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OEM Spicer, that is what was on my 60 when I bought it (including the original truck).

so they came on some vehicles?/ sorry dont get the point of your post??

I have a ford d 60 if that matters

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
so they came on some vehicles?/ sorry dont get the point of your post??

I have a ford d 60 if that matters
Yes. All the stock full-time axles that used an internal slug had the 30-spline discs like you are looking for. The 35-spline stubs are an upgrade. Instead of a twist knob, they will just have a solid chrome cap. Much more popular on Chevy/Mopar 44's, but rather abundant on Chevy/Ford 60's also.

Edit: Of course the 44's are puny 19-spline, not the big 30-spline of the 60.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts