Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called Randy's Ring And Pinion To inquire about Detroit/ Electrac for a 60 35spl, which last week they said was on the shelf and this week it's GONE!! AS IN RECALL!! Some guy named Mac? said it was having problems disengaging and they were'nt working right????? To top it off he says they don't even stock ARB cause there having problems with them too??? WTF?? Guess the dollars will go elsewhere

:confused:
Eugene

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
ARB's have been working fine for years... seems like the better choice if Detroit is having problems...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Always had ARB's and got them through Randy's. Never had any problems, except for little stuff, (my fault)
Thought I'd try the Electrac this time around, but I guess that won't happen.
Back to what I know:beer: More Hot Air

Eugene

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
the problem with ARB's is not a working problem its a business problem. thats what i was told when i called to get my arb. a few months ago.

he said they were having problem with the company so they stopped doing business with them. but he was nice enough to give me the name and number of a guy direct at arb, but i called ok4wd instead.

DP

·
Registered
65 Posts
I called about the Dana 60 Electrac and was told (by Tractech) That they got the wrong Dana 60 covers from their vendor and it won't work with all applications. They are supposed to be shipping out units with the new covers next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts