Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1806 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these for my truck cuz i was gonna go sfa on it, but decided against it. I think the cheapest you can find these on ebay are like 175. I want $125 + shipping. firm

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,089 Posts
You advertised these at $100 before you changed them to $125.

I paid you $100 +$15 for for shipping several weeks ago.

Bait & switch practices are not allowed on POR.

Please Send me my Gears today.

PS-The Mods have been informed & saved the thread before you modified it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow way to whore up my thread jackass. you should learn to deal with shit in a more appropriate manner and not make false assumptions. read your pms, just like i do and not try and fuck someone else over by giving them a bad name. thanks alot

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
and oh ya, i changed MY thread back to what I put down for the price that I NEED to get for them. thanks alot "MATT"
in2gpn- dont start calling people names. you should hear both sides of the story before calling people out. this forum is a fucking joke it the mods let people talk like this...

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
if you advertise one thing and dont correct the person when they say they are going to buy them for that price then you asking for hell, thats what im getting here so correct me if im wrong, send his gears and suck up your mistake

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,089 Posts
Which PM are you referring to?
The one from 10/3/05?

cdubzon40s said:
The gears are made by Sierra. Shipping is $15. I can ship them out tomorrow.
Or the one from 10/20:
cdubzon40s said:
hey bro your check just cleared, but it was only $115, whats up with that? I clearly stated i wanted $125 firm plus shipping, which in this case is $15. the total should have been $140...
Or the 10/25?
cdubzon40s said:
well being that i paid 175 for them and never used them, i would like 125 and i htink that is fair. why would you pay 140 +shipping at one of those places when you can pay 140 and get free shipping?
Or todays?
cdubzon40s said:
no need to be hasty. why is it that i couldnt find my original thread and neither could you for a while? i could have accused you of foul play but never did. you dont have to be an ass about it. I thought i had put 125 and not 100 because i know i paid WAY more than that for them and they are bran fucking new. i think you should calm down bro. ill send you a check out tomorrow, geez. oh and btw, these gears i have have a warranty on them so it would be cheaper to buy mine but w/e have it your way jackass
Send me the Gears.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Send him the gears at your pre-edited price or send his fucking money back, you jackass. Like you didn't know how much the check before you cashed it? Hard to believe you'd act like such a knob on this board over 25 bucks :shaking:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry 25 bucks is some gas for me im in college and money is tight so dont give me shit and stay out of other peoples business. you guys are the ones being the jackasses. i thought i put 125 and i accidently put 100, thats an honest mistake then i went back and changed it. i told him id give him his money back which he requessted but now he just wants the gears sounds like someone is being a little picky on the other end of this deal to me...

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,089 Posts
I asked for my money back almost 2 weeks ago.
Are you hand delivering it on foot?

Your the Dick, not me....
Good luck selling that here Jackass.
No one will ever give you a dime on POR.
Stupid Fuck.

·
Registered
943 Posts
cdubzon40s said:
sorry 25 bucks is some gas for me im in college and money is tight so dont give me shit and stay out of other peoples business. you guys are the ones being the jackasses. i thought i put 125 and i accidently put 100, thats an honest mistake then i went back and changed it. i told him id give him his money back which he requessted but now he just wants the gears sounds like someone is being a little picky on the other end of this deal to me...
What a tool!!!

We're the ones being Jackasses because he should stick to the price that he acualy posted instead of what he meant to. Is this joker claiming this was a typo??? :eek:

Just because an item is 'bran new' doesn't mean you can expect to sell it second hand for close to a 'new' price. I'd be VERY surprised if a gear manufacturer (or seller, distributor..) would honor a warranty to anyone other than THE ORIGIONAL BUYER... :rolleyes:

I'd guess the price of smack went up and he 'needs' that extra $25.00 to cover. Gotta have that fix... :shaking:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
cdubzon40s you dipshit. You accepted his check and cashed it. It makes no difference what the negotiated price was or how much the check he wrote is for.......you accepted the check and cashed it!!!!!!

Go tell this story to those in your classes or a Prof and see what they think.

" Hey I sold something over the internet but asked the wrong price. The buyer sent me a check but I wanted more money for what I sold so I cashed his check and won't give him his merchandise"

If you made a mistake on the original posting no big deal but you CASHED the check. :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 1806 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.