2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Attention!!!!!!!!

I will be out of the shop starting feb 2nd thru feb 13th. I will be out of the country with no cell service or internet. So i wont be able to answer your questions or take orders until the 13th.

Thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Can i get a price on the solid configuration arms with the 6 holes and the 10 degree correction to 89048
And all the studs/nuts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Interested in a set of these also. How long are the arms? Do they have the 10* correction milled into them? Looks like they are a capless style or am I missing something on how to set the preload on the spring?

Shoot me a PM with price shipped to 98292 also.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
you make any versions of the BJ Solid knuckle high steer arms? Especially interested if you make a double arm version for behind the axle hydraulic assist....please PM me.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you make any versions of the BJ Solid knuckle high steer arms? Especially interested if you make a double arm version for behind the axle hydraulic assist....please PM me.

PM,d ya

·
LLY Escalade
679 Posts
Please PM me a shipped price for a set of these drilled for a balanced ram steering setup with a drag link, with the 10 degree correction and in the springless version shipped to Canada T9K 2P4

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts