Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pic one

these babies are huge.....how to get um on a 01 TJ is a trick though...

mike-

they are avalible to the public for HOLY CRAP 399.00 each!! ouch but its one kick ass tire

Attachments

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hey Mike, drop a big block in that thing and you might make move down the road.:D

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
KYODER said:
Hey Mike, drop a big block in that thing and you might make move down the road.:D
Hey Kevin, this is totally off topic, but I was just thinking about the time you and I were racing down the main road in Montrose, CO. Remember that? :D

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
I just got my tongue off the key board to say:

YAHOO!!!!!!!!

now if those were on a set of walkers new locks you'd really be the chit

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
naw... the 4.0 with the avenger super charger is the ticket...317 horse... the front 60 is almost done and the CRD tera rear is not hear yet but will have 14 bolt ends on it with arbs....no more breaky for mike....

So did Lance whoop you kevin? did that little propane 400 sb beat ya...?? I cant belive it..

Mike-

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im a steel guy but steel bead locks are still about a mounth out...so for now I get bling

Mike-

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hate to say it but If I ever did a engine swap... Ram Jet.....they flat get it...
Mike-

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Lance said:

Nope, the BB was the king. :(
I was going to keep it quiet Lance. I can't brag if I don't have the rig anymore.

Now I am getting sad because that rig is gone. Well the frame and tub anyway.

Mike that thing should be very street worthy. I loved driving mine everywhere. The new one doesn't fit the street driven JEEP catagory anymore.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats the plan kevin...wife and I are taking trips in the jeep from now on and ill compete in the buggy next year ... but I want to get back to driving and wheeling and driving home.... more fun and my wife likes that alot better
mike-

1 - 20 of 31 Posts