Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling both my trucks to pay for school. $$$ talks and B/S walks.

The daily driver is a 1995 Chevy S10 LS model with the ZR2 package. It is the extended cab version and has the 4.3 liter H.O. motor and an automatic transmission. It is fully loaded with power everything. It has 136,xxx miles and i have owned it from 40,xxx miles. Have kept it well maintained, all maintence done by Goodyear here in town. It is white with black fenders and bumpers, dark gray cloth interior. The body has a few nicks and dings, and the interior is a little worn. I used it to do construction for the last 3 years now I am back in school and need a commuter truck. The only problems with the truck is that it was recently rear ended in a hit and run, so the tailgate and bumper are fawked up. I do have a new set and all the mounting hardware I just haven't had time or $$$ to get it fixed completely. The A/C needs a recharge as well. I just had new brakes put on and the tires are about 1/2 worn. KBB retails the truck in "GOOD" condition at $5615, I am looking to get $4700.

The Rock Crawler is a 1982 Toyota long bed. It has a rebuilt 22R with less than 5000 miles. The tranny is original as well as the front axle. It has a double transfercase setup with and Inchworn 2ndt-case. All-Pro HY-Steer, RS 9000 9way adjustables and toyota rear springs up front. The rear has an axle out of a 90's Toyota with a spool and 63" chevy springs mounted on custom shackles and spring hangers. The front and rear bumpers are custon made from 1/4" square tubing that are 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and custom sliders that are 1/4" 2" x 2". The truck is black with tan interior, it has a cd player and som cheap speakers. I have gone through the Rubicon quite a few times and she does exceptionally well, almost as good and BUILT rigs. She does have moderate body damage but its a WHEELER its ment to be ugly. I am looking to get $4200 for it and I really don't want to sell it so...the highest bidder gets her.

If you have any questions about either of the trucks CALL me since I only check this site once in a blue moon. I am located in Walnut Creek, CA 94595, NOR CAL Mike (925) 575 - 1125 you can get ahold of me anytime between 8am - 10pm Monday thru Sunday. Thanks for checking out my post. And please help me pay off my student loans. :flipoff2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts