Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i cant find anything on dakota front axel swap can any one help me out with info about prices, what to get, for front and rear suspension sorry about the vague question but i could not find anything, i have a 2001 dakota ex. cab w/ a 4.7 liter v8 i want to do rock crawling trailes and a little mud but i mostly want help with th solid front axel
-nick

·
Registered
7,875 Posts
if your going to post such a vauge question, you need to post up year of truck, what kind of wheeling you do, how big of a tire do you want to fit, budget, so on and so on, posting a question like this will probably get you a few people just wanting to screw with you. please post up these specs, and get more descriptive. budget is a big thing.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
And search. There have been at least 2 late model dakota SFA swaps detailed here that I know of.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
You didn't look very hard did you. I asked about this about 2 years ago now and had the parts collected to do it. Unfortunately I didn't get it done because the truck got wrecked.

There are several guys on this board that have either dakotas or durangos that have been SASed. I can think of at least 6 or 7 guys off the top of my head who have done it on here and have posted about it. There have been even more people asking about it.

Now, if you really want an answer, at least post up a little more info about the truck and what your plans are with it. There are about a million different ways to go from what you have posted so far.

·
Trailer Park Boy
18,656 Posts
dodgeman123 said:
i cant find anything on dakota front axel swap can any one help me out with info about prices, what to get, for front and rear suspension sorry about the vague question but i could not find anything, i have a 2001 dakota ex. cab w/ a 4.7 liter v8 i want to do rock crawling trailes and a little mud but i mostly want help with th solid front axel
-nick
there's a ton of info on many SFA'd daks here. you're full of shit.

lazy fucktard noob. :shaking:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts