Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title said, dana20 Tcase and adapter, you can have the tranny if you want it too, but no promises on that thing. $30 bucks you can have em all.

Not sure what they're out of they were in the bed of my stepdad's 2wd truck when he got it.

Located in Livermore, can deliver for a little bit of gas help from Livermore to Sac.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tcase adapter to the tranny..I took the tcase off cuz i was gonna use it, but I've decided to go with a 203 instead, so I have all the bolts and everything I can put it back together b4 you get here. Let me know for sure when you're comin so that I can be here. I am taking the kids from my work camping this weekend, but I can plan to be here if you give me a rough estimate of the time. Not sure what tranny it is....a big one ;)

(916)640-5875
Justina

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried callin you twice, no answer. If you're still interested give me a call so we can arrange for pickup.

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,033 Posts
I'll be Livermore on Monday.

Any idea what Tranny it was bolted up to?
Pix?

Single or twin-sticked? Is the stick on the T-case or does it have that extension thingy from some J trucks?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tcase doesn't have the stick on it. I dont' have pics right now I will be back in town on Sunday. I donn't know what tranny it's up to..guess I should have checked.... *oops* But when I get home I'll try to remember to check it out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
well could be a few trannys! early jeep 20's came behind a t400 nailhead tranny,some came behind a tf727 in IH scouts,and some came behind a c4 in broncos..which is why these guys are wondering...sorry for hijacking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts