Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In regards to converting my 85 CJ7 Dana 30 hub to the Warn Premium hub i was wondering if you can take the hub/spindles off of the older dana 30 and put them onto mine? I know they have a kit for this but just wondering if anyone has any info on what you can do to convert to that style hub without buying the conversion kit. I have an older style dana 30 with disc brakes and the older style hubs, so i was wondering if it would work to just use those parts for mine. If you have done any type of conversion of know of a way of doing this please let me know.

Your input is appreciatied, thanks a lot.
:jeep:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what i was talkin about is I have an older dana 30 with disk brakes, and it has the older style of hubs on it, so i was wondering if you could take the parts off of that one and use them on mine. Use the spindles off the older one so I can have the other style hubs, or is the only way to convert them by using the actual hub conversion kit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright thanks for your input, thats prob what ill do eventually. I was just wondering if I could have used premium style hubs of the 1980 Dana 30 i have and swap it to mine, I didnt know how hard it would be to swap those parts onto mine.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright thanks guys, thats what I was wondering if I could to that. I do have all the stuff from the six bolt style.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts