Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to Know what the best flip kit and rotation ring would be for a dana 300? Its going into a 1990 jeep cherokee with a dana 60 ford rear end and a dana 44 ford front end so I will have to run the flip kit cuz of it being drive drop. I am just trying to find the best one beacause if you going to do it might as well do it right. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
355 Posts
check out advanced adapters, good stuff. im not sure what they make but look them up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Type of 300?

Is it a Jeep D300 or scout D300?

If it is a jeep, all is well, but if it is a scout, you will have a hard time finding a way to flip it. I think most the ones available these days are Jeeps, so you are probably fine.
Jeep = round bolt pattern onto the transmission
Scout = "Texas" bolt pattern.

x2 on advanced adapters.

·
Registered
4 Posts
okay.. i am running with the same problem. after lots........ of research i came across two options... the best flip kit made on the market.. from Downeastoffroad.com. $450... or the other option is a little more pricy. it is a new D300 transfer case from STAK4x4.com and it already has all of the goodies... 3.8:1 gears,32spline output and driver side drop... (eliminating the flip kit all together...) .. I went with the new case...... 1800 bucks later... better than an atlas... BY FAR......

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have duffys kit as well , works good and cheap only problem i have is the shift rails leak but i never put new seals in , i hear some guys put two seals in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts