Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dana 35 out of a 88 XJ. Drum to drum with brakes. Just come and get this out of my garage...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The gears are 3.54 or 3.55 whatever you choose.. and were in good shape regular diff changes and I believe it has the (trac-loc) trashlock in there. It is yours if you want it...

·
Registered
971 Posts
ok.. will take it.. will have to come up after the snow trip .. might be the weekend after next..
I want it tho if you can hold it for me till then..
going to do a snow trip this weekend to iron mountain.. wana join in??
send me the addy for you ..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
another e-mail sent.
I know that you got another e-mail address, just wanted to make sure that you got the message.

·
Registered
971 Posts
lol.. yea... got it thanks.. still on for the 21st..lol
about noon ish..lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you weren't in NEvada I wouldnv'e bee real hot for this...

I've been chasing a 3.54-up D35 limited slip carrier for about a year...

SOMEONE has to have replaced one with a locker and has it sitting gathering dust in his garage, but can I find one? No.

FWIW I want to stick the carrier in a TTB Ford D35 front axle on a ranger...

AllanD

·
Registered
971 Posts
hey allen.. what year is it for the d35 front??
does the pinion yoke have strap style or u bolts for the u-joints??
I am looking for a u-bolt style for my d35 in the wrangler.. I have the strap style now.. and keep streaching the straps.. and breaking the bolts off..lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
I've got a D35 with 3.55 gears but no trashloc that i'm looking to get rid of. Well actually it's just the housing and the gears. no shafts or brakes. pm me if you're interested. i'm in york pa

·
Registered
100 Posts
Are these Jeep 35'4 high pinion?

·
Registered
971 Posts
jason.. sorry I didnt make it.. I was on call all weekend.. .. didnt get a chance to e-mail or anything.. sorry..
since the roads are closed and I am going back on call again.. (I hate being on call!!!)
I will have to pass on the axle..
sorry for the inconvience to you .. but work is work.. and I need to get a place to live at this time.. ..
I would have loved the 12 hr drive to you .. and back.. but couldent fit it in the time frame..

mike

·
Registered
971 Posts
the 35's are about center pinion.. just a tad lower than center realy..
the 30's are hi pinion tho..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts