Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell the diffs that came under my ranger project as well as the 4.0l motor and 5sp with tcase that was in the truck.

The front diff is a drivers drop dana 44, 8 lug (I think its from a 78-79 f-250, but don't quote me). It has a cross over steering arm (flat top knuckles), 5.38 gears and is welded (it could be spooled, the info isn't clear and I haven't pulled the diff cover). The rear diff is a 14 bolt rear (no idea on what year of truck it's out of) with a Detroit and matching 5.38 gears. There is some booty fab on both of these diffs that will need to be cleaned up, I would not use any of the brackets without cutting them off and re-welding them all. I can remove them up for a little extra. I am looking to get 800 for the pair. I can deliver from the southern border (truck is currently at the farm in Coutts Alberta) up to Red Deer Alberta at no charge, I can go further for the cost of fuel. For folks in the states I can deliver as far south as Shelby or Cut Bank Montana. If shipping is required I can toss them on a pallet and drop them off at a shipping terminal of the buyers choice.

The motor is a good running 4.0l with 5sp and electric shift transfercase that came from the factory in my 98 ranger project. I have had the engine running prior to it being pulled. The clutch is supposed to be new. Everything comes (including AC) with it except the electric bits that are attached to the cab and the exhaust after the manifold. 600 for the motor, tranny and tcase, and as per above I can deliver from the border to Red Deer for free, and anywhere past that for the cost of fuel. I can go as far south as Shelby/Cut bank Montana, and will pack it on a pallet and drop off at a shipping place.

The parts are located at the family farm in Coutts AB, I will be bringing the truck to Calgary to start working on it in September. E-mail is [email protected], pm or e-mail me for my phone number.

Note: The 14 bolt was never run upside down. All items will be drained of all fluids, I will do a quick verification on the gearing & lockers on the diffs prior to shipping as I have never ran them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One last picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Read the ad, if it was they'd have 5 reverse gears and 1 forward.

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bump, potential local interest in the diffs at the moment. First one with 800 cash for the diffs takes them though. Price on the motor is now 600 + the ride. All of the electrics/computer/harness/etc is included with the motor.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interest on 14 bolt 5.38 gear only

95 bronco 42"tsl , d60 14b , 5.38 full lock , 351w-c6-double t-case , frame off-resto mod

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, just sold the diffs this weekend. Also gone is the tranny & tcase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts