Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two axles here for sale:

#1 Mid-70s Jeep Cherokee Wide Trac front Dana 44. This is 65" wide WMS to WMS. The ratio is 4.10's(45/11) and the axle is open. It has flat top knuckles on both sides and it is a passenger side drop axle that is spring under. Gears look fine and it turns fine. Mild exterior surface rust from sitting. 6-lug.

$285 for front-Mild OBO

#2 Mid-70's Dana 44 rear. This is a narrow track rear that is 58" wide WMS to WMS. The ratio is 3.54 and the axle is open. The is the rear axle that is offset to the passenger side like the front axle. It was cleanly pulled and has been sitting out for awhile so it will need brake work most likely. Insides look fine. 6-lug. $145

Axles located near Chiloquin, Oregon.

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be in Medford mid week, and then in Portland around the middle of February. If you want it in Medford, please speak up soon as I am leaving on Tuesday 1-29. Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do. They are still here. I see you are from So Cal, I am unfortunately not willing to ship just an FYI.

Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was hoping you were at the KOH. I could have met up there. Let me see If I can arrange a pickup & haul on here. I'll be in touch.

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK. I just want to be straight up with you. I work a lot and live rural etc. More than happy to meet up and face to face do things.

I am not however interested in shipping. Time and schedule etc. just does not make that a viable option.

In rough terms, I live near Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTT-winter is slowing down finally. Generally I am available on Sundays if you are interested near Klamath Falls.

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK. I am finishing the year out and then I will have some time.

Also, the Bronco we spoke about on the phone is just about done. Like real close....I've driven it at least.

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will be in Portland this coming Thursday, 7-25 all day. Willing to bring them and make someone a decent deal if you could meet during the day.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts