CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dumb question here...I know you said for Reid knuckles, but will they work on stock flat top knuckles?

Yes! Will work with stanard knuckles also. Just wont use the outermost hole. Thanks

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply. I am working on getting a set of flat top knuckles, and if I get them, I will purchase these from you for them. Will let you know asap. :)
Keep your eyes open on Ebay, I have scored a few sets from there pretty reasonable.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do these come with enough hardware for all 4 holes?
also, i assume they are blank to be drilled by the user?

thanks
Comes with enough for 3 unless buyer specifies that he needs 4 at no extra charge. And blank to be drilled by end user. Thanks

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do these hold up? how many people have ran them on their rigs? Thanks

Sold around 80 arms in the last six months. Had no issues what so ever. Give em a whirl, if you break the arms I will give your money back!

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
sounds good... I like a challange! (kidding) I'll definately be ordering a pair. I'm doing a sas on my pickup and need them to finish up the steering. I just need to find flat top knuckles first... One more thing, why don't you offer the 4th bolt hole as an option... I'd like a pair without the hole

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Attention!!!!!!!!

I will be out of the shop starting feb 2nd thru feb 13th. I will be out of the country with no cell service or internet. So i wont be able to answer your questions or take orders until the 13th.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 138 Posts