Pirate 4x4 banner

Dana 44 rotor, 5 on 4.5" pattern

856 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  KYODER 
#1 ·
The Dana 44 rotors that I need are the common 1/2 ton version that are used on Chevy, Ford, full size Jeeps, etc. Anybody know if these can be had with a 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. Didn't Dodge use this pattern? :confused:

thanks,

#4 ·
mid-late 70's 1/2 ton dodge pickups with fulltime 4wd

(i know for a fact that the 78's like this were 5 on 4.5")

if you want to try Jeep rotors, 92+ XJ rotors had a larger inside diameter for the rotor "hat"

there were also two different measures of backspacing on the rotors (XJ, 92-98 and TJ are different, TJ being shallower)

#5 ·
CheapXJ said:
mid-late 70's 1/2 ton dodge pickups with fulltime 4wd

(i know for a fact that the 78's like this were 5 on 4.5")

if you want to try Jeep rotors, 92+ XJ rotors had a larger inside diameter for the rotor "hat"

there were also two different measures of backspacing on the rotors (XJ, 92-98 and TJ are different, TJ being shallower)

That's great, thanks for the info. I thought that I had heard that Dodge used 5 on 4.5".

:)

#7 · (Edited)
Hick said:
Also dodge stealths had a slide over rotor. I was going to use mine.. but ended up going 8 lug.. same size as a dodge half ton rotor, just 1" think (**I THINK***).. so it uses the eldorado or monte carlo callipers.. if you want both, drop me a PM.

Garrett
What's a slide over rotor?

Thank you for the offer. I need to plan out this project a little more before I buy anything.

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.