Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dana 44 w/ ARB, chromos, & 3-Link Setup

FRONT AXLE / 3-LINK SETUP: Dana 44 Front Axle from 91 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Setup with ARB Air Locker, 4.88 gears, chromoly shafts, and ARB diff cover. I just rebuilt the outers on the axle, so the wheel bearings, seals rotors, and u-joints have all been replaced in the last year, along with one of the spindles. This is setup for a 3-link with panhard and will come with all three control arms (2" round tube and Teraflex cartridge high flex joints) and the crossmember that the lowers attach to. Panhard rod and tie-rod/drag-link included as well. High-steer setup uses Parts Mike 1-ton TREs. Panhard rod uses heims on both ends. The pictures show the front axle & suspension that is included. The vertical separation between the upper and lower links at the axle is approximately 10". 59.4 wms-wms. One Warn Premium hub and one OEM Ford hub. It's muddy in most of the pictures, you can see in the first picture that I've cleaned it all off. I was running it on a 96 4Runner with a solid axle conversion. Located in Moline, IL 61265. $1300

1 - 8 of 8 Posts