Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of axles from a project that I am no longer going to be completing.

The front is a Dodge kingpin 60 out of a 93 Dodge truck. 5.38 gears, and a spool. Gears have 4 wheeling trips on them. ten Factory Chromo inner and outer shafts (35 spline outers) and spicer u joints that all have 3 runs on them. the stubs have had a lil bit shaved off on the ends to help clear warn 35 spline lockouts. Stock knuckles tapered for GM 1 ton TRE, harsh terrain high steer arm on passenger side also tapered to 1 ton TRE. All new bearings and seals through out the axle with less than 5 miles on em, all new brakes (rotors, pads, calipers, stainless lines) with same amount of use. 1350 u bolt yoke, 1.5x8" ram mounted already. Has a heavy duty tierod however the driverside bung needs to be cut off and replaced and a new TRE installed as the threadfs got damaged somehow (this was all new). Has a ruffstuff heavy duty diff cover installed as well. COmes with a set of 35 spline slugss

The rear is a 14 bolt from a 80's chevy. 5.38 and welded carrier (was an open carrier). Also 4 trips on the gears. All new disc brakes out back has spring over perches installed at yj width. Has a homefabbed 3/8 truss with mounts for a traction bar (truss needs to finish being fully welded down). Also has a heavy duty ruffstuff cover, a ruffstuff pinion guard, a bridge to the truss, and 1410 u bolt rear yoke. Stock shafts .

Spares that go with it include 2 14 bolt hubs, pair of 14 bolt spare shafts, 1 front 30 spline stub spare, 1 front longside inner spare, and a heavy duty draglink with 1 ton TRE on each side and setup for yj width.

both axles are mechanically ready to run, just need to setup the suspension however you need and finish up the rear truss work.

Asking $3000 for the axles, located in Corpus Christi, TX, I can possibly meet up within reasonable distance, or I can put them on a pallet for you have have them shipped, and I will work with you on the shipping cost. I also have the receipts for the front shafts so you could use that for the warranty on them.

Reach me here, or call/text 361-443-6400 Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts