Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a set of axles from an '80s(?) army truck. 4.10 gears, rear has a locker. Wheels and tires included! $800, located in Sabetha KS 66534. Not interested in shipping, but if you sent a truck we can load them.(that means get your own shipping qoutes!:flipoff2:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump with lowered price.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been a couple weeks, bump.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I sent you a PM a bit ago about these. Are they sold? As I stated in my PM, I have the option of driving through Sabetha next week, but I need to know right away so we can plan our drive. Please call me at the number I PM'd to you.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Years Bump

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Since you won't call me, I'll ask here...

Did you change the gears? I thought military trucks had 4.56 gearing. Also, can you post a picture of the wheels? I know they're a freebie, but I want to see what's there.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since you won't call me, I'll ask here...

Did you change the gears? I thought military trucks had 4.56 gearing. Also, can you post a picture of the wheels? I know they're a freebie, but I want to see what's there.

Thanks.
Gears- i was told by po that they had 4.10's. When i pulled the rear cover to verify the locker i did see the ring gear says 41 tooth. Assume the pinion is a 10 and theres the 4.10. It may have a 9, of course would mean its 4.56. If i could easily get to them with the tractor i'd pick it up and spin it to see if could count the turns, but its burried in the back of the shop and id have a shit ton of stuff to move. I bought them for spares for our k5 and i dont think i will need them, I have done anything to/with them except for remove the rears cover.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weekend Bump

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump with lower price. $800. Need the cash, need these gone.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saturday bump. No-one building anything anymore?! :flipoff2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts