Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
looks good. are you using stock style suspension mounts? radius arms in the front? stock three link w/ ball joint on rear? ...obviously beefed up, lengthened the arms

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
UPOVR said:
looks good. are you using stock style suspension mounts? radius arms in the front?
Looks that way. I was looking at the same things and when I saw the RHD panhard rod bracket, it looks like the axle mounts are from a Rover axle. Looks like stock (or modified stock) radius arms.

Very nice, Very nice

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would like to see some more pic's please!!! Could wash that thing so we can see some better details. Or are you holding out on us :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes the mounts were cut off a rover axle front and rear. the radius arms are just offset for the lift. the front 60 is chevy that has been shortened about 4 inches on the drivers side

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
How do the chevy brakes work compared to stock stuff?

Is that RT Drew's green RR in the background?

Tis

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the brakes work great. i have no problem locking up the 37's on pavement at 40 mph. i don't do alot of street driving with the truck i would need to add a proportioning valve for the rear brakes if i was going to. disc brakes in the rear are 3/4 ton front brakes. the master cyl. has a bore 1.30 inches and front calipers are standard chevy 60.

yes this is my truck and yes that is my green truck in background. it has been on the back burner for sometime.

Drew

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'd love to see more pics/details.

I need to get off my arse and do something like this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts