Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our suppiler called me the other day and suggested we Give-a-way 1 set of our Monster Dana 60 Axle C.V. Joint. We would like to here from you what rigs these would be going in and the tire size. Would it be a competition or trail rig? The winner would get custom length inners and outers of his choice. :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here it is in one of the competition rigs.

Remember it takes about 4 to 5 weeks to makes the custom inners.

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
please oh baby please

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Definately in! Truck specs coming...

I have been planning on buying a set of these shafts since I saw the first prototype pics. Now I've just been saving my pennies to get them, almost there but not quite... Anyway, the truck is a 96 K3500 crew cab weighing in at about 8100 pounds loaded for the trail. If you want something to test your shafts then this is it. Vortec 454 with Whipple Supercharger, 5.33:1 t-case compound low, 5.13 gears, and 47" LTB's :D Well, the LTB's are sitting in the driveway and will be on Weds. I'd love to try these things out at TTC in a few months IF I get in, I think that would be one hell of a test of the shafts! The truck is a dedicated trail rig with it's only comp being TTC if it happens. It runs all the trails at the hammers every few months so it definately gets put through it's paces.

Heres a vid going up Backdoor

And the fo-tee-sevens:

Oops:

PAAALLLEEEAAASSSSEEE PICK ME :D

Thanks for the chance :D :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Count me in. Thanks man

Toy on 60's, 44 boggers, brodix head small block no Comp.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
SWEET! They would be going in my trail rig on 42" Iroks, but the trails we run are more like competition courses without the cones:grinpimp: :evil:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks for the chance. Mine would be a trail rig running 38s.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I'm in. Tube buggy land cruiser, 383 stroker efi,atlas,1410/.250 wall drivelines,60's cromo's/ctms,4 link/4link,full hydro,110 wb,2.0 fox coilovers,44 tsl's with the front's full of water. The only rig I know of to twist the short side inner and stub with 4340 superior's. I would definetly give them a fair run. The weak link in my rig right know is the throttle cable:D Oh yeah it's a trail rig

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
If I win these I will buy a D60 and maybe it will end up under my toy or maybe I will build a buggy. hmmmm I want a buggy but need a good excuse.

Thanks for the chance

·
Registered
522 Posts
IM IN . I could never afford one, but worth a shot. LOL
Well I have a 80 jimmy with a 468 topped off with a 6-71 blower. 675hp. I Run 44's TSL's for trails/rocks and 38.5 boggers for mud pits. Ive blowen u joints/ axels like crazy and this would fix my problems. Chevy dana 60 and corp 14 with 5.13's locked Thanks:smokin:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Nice, im in. If i win, i guess ill go full width sooner then expected on a new toy im still looking for.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thank you for the chance it is much appreciated,

They will be used in the truck in my sig line, and tested to their full entent

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
This would force me to quit just THINKING about swapping the 60 in the garage under the Amigo and actually do it. :p Currently running Birfields, and am oddly attached to 'em. :D

Randii

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
My wife could use a set of those for her moose buggy. Chevy 60 front with 7.17s running ag tires that are nearly 47" tall and 21.5" wide. Thank you for the opportunity.

Gus

·
Registered
839 Posts
im so in if i qualify.

89 toy, front 60, rear 70, 6 cyl, toy reduction box, dana 300 twinsticked (mmmm. front digs) 42 iroks, and a dumbass driver.

i upgraded to 60s since your 30 spline birfs weren't letting me keep my pinions in one piece. i went through 4 gearsets in 2 months. the last 2 being cryoed 4.10s. all on 38's

i will even buy a red star if i need to

·
Registered
767 Posts
id like a chance at them. i loved my longfield's, the d60 version would be indestructable.

they would go in a 2 seater buggy. 400hp 383 on propane, 400turbo, np205,
eaton h052/dana 60. 4 linked w/ fox's. 5.13 gears with 44's

i run eastern tennessee western carolina's and north geogia trails

1 - 20 of 485 Posts