Dana 60 front 3/4 ton brake conversion kit $295 shipped
Why should you convert your front axle to 3/4 ton disc brakes?
1. Lighter weight - about 41lbs
2. Firmer feel of brake pedal
3. Still can stop 44" tires
4. Clears most 15" steel wheels with 3.5" or less backspacing
5. Works with all known aftermarket knuckles including Solid, Reid, and Crane Knuckles.
I offer these kits for:
76-79 Ford Dana 44
76-97 Ford Dana 60 (Ball joint axles may require some trimming of original bracket made into knuckle)
77-91 Chevy Dana 60
90-93 Dodge Dana 60
On Chevy or Dodge kits test fit the studs in the rotor first. You may need to drill the rotors out to 11/16 before pressing the studs in.
Why buy from Lugnut4x4?
1. I try to have the best price. I don't know of anyone cheaper. My basic kit is $295 shipped.
2. I try to provide the best quality. I use custom made stainless steel banjo bolts. Why? Because regular ones rust and they can be hard to paint. I use Wagner pads instead of cheap China pads. I include new wheel seals. If you are going to have it apart, why not put new seals in?
3. I ship fast! I use priority mail so I can ship anywhere in the USA in 2-3 days. My competitors use ground service.
4. Options! - I have two different calipers to choose from, clockable brackets, different pad options, and even slotted rotors.
5. Nobody can beat my service. I specialize in brake kits and have kits for axles that nobody else does. I have all Lugnut4x4 emails forwarded to my phone so I can reply within minutes most of the time. Every kit includes a business card with my person cell phone also.
This is a complete kit and includes:
2) GM 12.5" rotors
2) 3/8" brackets
2) GM calipers
2) caliper pins
1) set high quality semi metallic pads
4) copper washers
2) banjo bolts
2) new wheel seals
The ford kit uses a 1/8" spacer bracket which is included and goes between the bracket and knuckle.
The Chevy and Dodge kit bracket mounts outside the spindle like the original factory design. You must leave off the small dist shield when installing the new rotor or it will hit.
The calipers are 1980 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 front JB6 calipers. The pads I ship are a very high quality and should do very well on the street or on the trail. The rotors are stock from 1980 Chevy 3/4 ton K20 4x4. I include a paper with all the parts details.
The price is $295 shipped. link to buy
Need brackets only? $100 shipped
Need hoses? Braided stainless hoses 18" long are only $60 more for two. I highly recommend this.
Testimony from Sluggo Plybon (Rock bouncer racer)
A big thanks to Lugnut 4x4 for the new disc brake setup for my bouncer. They hooked me up with this and it shaved 40 pounds of weight from the original setup. Grabs harder and stops when it's suppose to now!!! Look them up great guys to deal with for all your 8 lug brake conversions.
Chevy kit shown - Ford has 5 holes for spindle and a spacer.