Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a Chevy Dana 60 front axle--it is complete (needs 1 lockout hub, took it apart to clean and couldn't get it back together right :smokin: )
it has 4:56 gears and it has been welded. If you are running hydro-assist steering you will have min. trouble turning and without hydro-assist i'd try to sorta burp the gas to get it to go around tight turns but other turns it wasn't bad at all. I put all new kingpin hardware and bearings in both knuckles about 3 or 4 years ago. It has maybe 1 year old brake pads in them and I will also give the buyer the spring plates and u-bolts for leaf springs. I am asking $1200.00. I don't have any pics of it but the truck they were under is at www.muddevils.com under members rides and mine is Byron. If someone has any questions they can call me at 336-317-1086

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know someone out there is dieing to have this---reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks---Byron

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
It would be nice if you were closer

·
Registered
839 Posts
What does it have ....like 3 trail rides on it?.... :flipoff2:
Double or nothing ur shit isn't done by 7/05?????

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Double or nothing ur shit isn't done by 7/05????? I hear ya Bizatch a **** like you just throwing bets at me :rolleyes: ---is all that Big Woody fan club shiznit going to your head :flipoff2: ---your on---double or nothin'----the original was $10 right :smokin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts